2.15.2008

update

I'm still here ... if anyone is out there.

I've got good news and (worse) bad news.

The good news - my calf hasn't really been bothering me.

The bad news - I haven't gotten out of of bed for more than 20 minutes since Tuesday nite. A hefty case of bronchitis has knocked me out, hard. I've missed 3 full days of work and class. And this here is a girl who never misses either, period.

The plan - hopefully I will be recovered enough by Monday to do a 20-30 minute walk. That's all I'm hoping for. I really want to get back on track and am feeling really frustrated at the obstacles that keep coming my way. I feel like I am sometimes guilty of finding excuses, Rob holds me accountable for that everytime I visit his site, whether he knows it or not. However, I really don't feel like I have been FINDING excuses lately, and yet it's been like 3 weeks since I've done any running. Anyway, I just wanted to share my frustrations. with whoever.

I'll let you know how it goes. If it goes.

2 comments:

Robert Barker said...

Hang in there Lisa, challenges make you stronger. Thanks for the kind words, you make me blush. :)

Aaron Cunningham said...

Keep coming back to it. Eventually everything will fall back into place, and you'll start moving forward at speed.