9.12.2008

Thursday ... check-ish??

haha.  Excuse the title of my post, I haven't had my coffee yet today.

I HATE how life gets in the way of running.  I missed yesterday's run due to class all morning, crazy work all afternoon getting a grant together, and subject trials until after 9pm.  I considered the treadmill ... briefly.  But then I realized I hadn't had anything to eat since lunch and ... well ... it's a treadmill.  I'll probably be spending enough time with him this winter.  

Anyway I got up and came to work early today to get my run (just 2 miles, I did 2.2) in before work.  I felt pretty good, except for that nagging hip thing, but I was shocked by the lack of speed when I calculated my pace.  I was abotu 12:30, which is about where my pace was Saturday ... when I did SIX miles.

I'm trying not to worry too much and just enjoy running, but the complete lack of improvement in pace is really starting to grind on me.

No comments: