1.18.2008

Week 1 ... check.

OK, so I still have two more workouts to do for the week, one today (swimming ~45 min) and my third run tomorrow. I changed my mind again. I AM going with the couch-to-5K plan. (I think) If you haven't noticed yet I can occaisionally be indecisive. The reason for the mind change is that I found a podcast series on itunes of dance music mixes with vocal clues about when to change intervals. I'm hoping this will be able to free up my mind from staring at the clock and just enjoy the running.

p.s. Does anyone have any favorite podcasts? I seriously just discovered these like 2 days ago and am already hooked!

The reason for the title, however, is that, for an entire week, I have gotten up early enough to do a workout in the morning. And it hasn't even been difficult. (yay!) Yes, when the alarm goes off I would RATHER shut it off and sleep for another hour, but I've been able to avoid the temptation pretty easily My neck was still a little sore from Tuesday's pilates this morning, I did a little yoga-ish strengthening of my arms and legs instead. The exercise was very mild, but I do plan to swim today, so I figured that was OK.

1 comment:

Judi said...

Thanks for stopping by, and thanks for the link to all that music! Keep running girl, it'll get better!